Back in Black: Restore Faded Black Trim Bumpers to Their Former Glory
Revive Your Faded Plastics With the Best Black Trim Restorer
We all hate the sight of faded trim, bumpers, hard tops, and other plastics around our prized possessions.
Fender flares, bumpers, running boards, and cowls are especially prone to fading, and if yours are faded, you know how bad they look! You can apply dressing to them temporarily, but this only masks the problem.
Why not actually fix the faded trim instead and make your rig look years younger!
With Rugged Restore Trim Renew, you can restore and renew your faded plastics and keep them looking great for a long time!
- Brings Back Black - won't just cover up or grease your faded plastics like some of the other cheap alternatives
- Protects and Conditions - not just a restorer, protects and conditions the material
- Works on Many Surfaces - restore fender flares, bumpers, mud flaps, wipers, and more
- Professional Results - widely used and loved in the professional detailing industry, you will get unmatched professional results
- One Bottle, Many Applications - Each bottle contains enough product for many applications, either on multiple vehicles, or for years of use!
Trim Renew is the best black trim restorer that restores originally black surfaces to a deep, rich black without the "wet look" shine that dries quickly with no greasy residue.
Trim Renew is ideal for restoring, conditioning and protecting any originally black surfaces, such as:
- Fender flares
- Bumpers, pads and trim
- Mud flaps
- Window trim
- Running boards
- Truck bed caps and covers
- Black fiberglass hard tops
- Handles and wiper blades
Black trim restore goes beyond temporary dressings, providing a long-lasting solution that restores the appearance of the trim. For faded black bumpers, our bumper restore black product offers specialized formulations for restoring bumpers’ vibrant black color and enhancing their overall look.
Works great for all vehicles with black trim, from Jeeps, Toyotas, Land Rover, Motorcycles, UTVs/ATVs, and more!
NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL COLORS!
With the addition of our new clear formula, you can restore all colors of plastic back to their unfaded glory! Works on all colors as well as black.
Extremely faded black trim is better suited for our original Black formula.
Select the clear version (for all colors) to add it to your cart!
Our unique formula combines ancient ingredients with advanced polymer technology to provide a spectacular long-lasting, glossy black protective finish.
Use what professional detailers use!
Lasts approximately 6-12 months with regular washes before reapplication is needed. Top with ARMOR and extend the life of the restoration!
4OZ KIT INCLUDES:
- 4oz Trim Renew (plenty for a multiple vehicles, a little goes a long way)
- Applicator Pad
- Disposable Gloves
- Disposable Shop Towel to Remove Residue
- 1oz Sample Bottle Only - use surface safe towels for application, gloves recommended, or buy applicator and towels here.
- For best results, apply to a clean, cool surface in the shade.
- To clean, use All Surface Cleaner or wash with a oil-fighting dishwashing detergent like Dawn to remove all contaminants and oils.
- Protect surrounding paint work using easily removable masking tape (blue painter's tape). This will make clean up easier and faster.
- Wear gloves and eye protection.
- Shake bottle well and apply a small amount to applicator pad or microfiber sponge.
- To restore the faded black trim, spread a thin coat over area in an even motion, covering area completely.
- Allow solution to penetrate for 1-2 minutes.
- Use a clean microfiber sponge or foam pad to buff off excess and wipe off glass and paint (will stain unsealed paint).
- Admire the results!
- Top with ARMOR and extend the life of the restoration!
- Use with adequate ventilation.
- Trim Renew will stain clothing and skin.
- Do not use on painted or glass surfaces; wipe off immediately with a clean applicator pad, terry cloth or microfiber towel if solution gets on these areas.
- For best results after using Trim Renew, do not wash treated area for at least 4 hours.
- Use Trim Renew only as intended. Satisfaction guaranteed when used as directed. Manufacturere’s liability limited to replacement of product or refund of purchase price upon return of unused portion and proof of purchase.
- Store Trim Renew in a dry, cool place away from heat or flame.
- Keep bottles tightly closed when not in use.
- Applicator pads can be reused if stored in a sealed plastic bag.
- On very smooth plastic, may require multiple applications to achieve desired results. It may be necessary to "scuff" the surface with high grit (1500-3000) sand paper or steel wool.
Contains organic oil, which can cause Spontaneous Combustion. Oils of this type can generate heat as it dries, which can cause combustion to occur.
Oily rags, applicators, and materials in contact with Trim Renew can cause fires if not handled properly. Never pile used oily materials or leave where heat is present. Immediately after use and before disposal or storage, you must:
- Hand wash towels and sponges with detergent and rinse well.
- Spread all rinsed materials outside to dry by flattening them in a well ventilated spot.
MADE IN THE USA!
Formulated & Made for Rugged Restore exclusively by Solution Finish specifically for off-road vehicles.
For additional reviews, refer to "Solution Finish" as the product results are very similar to Trim Renew.
Unlock Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 within the US!
Revive your faded plastic with this specially formulated solution. Take advantage of free shipping on orders over $99 within the US.