Keep your paint and other surfaces protected from the wear and tear of the trail, road, weather, and environmental factors with Armor Ultra Durable Ceramic Coating!
If it takes you longer to clean your rig than you got to spend playing in it, you need Armor...it prevents mud, dirt, dust, and other contaminants from sticking to your surfaces. Get it dirty, then rinse it off, no heavy scrubbing or rubbing!
Keep your paint protected from sun fading, road salt and grime, water spots, and other environmental factors, plus get that sexy hydrophobic beading everyone loves when it gets wet!
Armor creates a barrier on your paint, suspension, bumpers, fenders, and glass to keep water flowing off and dirt from sticking to all of those hard to reach and hard to clean places. Also adds protection against trail rash (for minor swirls and marks).
Lasts 12-24 months per application, depending on wash schedule and other factors. Top with our Repel Sealant after each wash to preserve
Great for Use on:
- Vinyl Wraps
- Powder Coated Surfaces
Coverage - a single 30ml bottle will cover most small 4x4s like Jeeps, including bumpers and fenders. For larger vehicles, or if you intend on applying to undercarriage, suspension, or other parts, we recommend 2 bottles.
*Can be poured into a small atomizing spray bottle for easier application to suspension and other undercarriage parts. Will use more product.
Comes in a reusable outdoor water resistant storage case (keep for use on the trail).
Photo Note - the suspension and fender on this Jeep were coated prior to 6 days in Moab, and 400 miles on a trailer through mud, ice, and snow. As you can see, the springs, steering, shocks, and under side of the fenders are clean.
- In addition to this kit you will need at least two but ideally four high quality microfiber towels
- Ensure that your vehicle is out of direct sunlight but warmer than 41 degrees F, is completely dry and will stay dry for at least 12 hours after application
- If needed, polish your paintwork either by machine or by hand to remove any imperfections
- Thoroughly clean and dry all surfaces to be coated, with a final wipe down with All Surface Cleaner
- Put on the nitrile gloves provided
- Drop several (between 5 and 10) drops of product onto the applicator provided. Work the liquid into the pad to get an even saturation
- Apply with applicator provided in overlapping strokes to an area roughly 2’ x 2’ , or work to the body lines of the vehicle
- If the surface of the vehicle is between 41 and 60 degrees F, wait for two minutes and then fold your first towel twice to form a square, spread and remove most of the residue using a light touch. If the surface is between 60 and 77 wait for one minute and for temperatures above this, remove immediately
- With your second folded cloth remove all remaining residues. We advise to move your head so that you get direct and oblique views of your finish to spot all residue. It is also advisable to use bright, but flat lighting, to make residue spotting easier
- Once you have finished coating your vehicle we recommend repeating the process starting from the same place as you did for the first layer and coating panels in the same order so that you coat your entire vehicle with two layers of ARMOR. You do not need to wait between applying the first and second coating but it will not make it harder to apply the second coating if you do leave a much longer interval between applying the first and second layer
- Allow the coating to cure for at least 12 hours before getting wet
- We recommend allowing at least one week pass before washing your rig
Suspension/Bumpers/Other Parts:In addition to the instructions above, you may use the following installation options on these parts:
- Apply to most bumpers as you would paint, some very rough bumpers may leave microfiber residue/fibers, so you may wish to wipe on and let dry without removing excess.
- For suspension, a wipe on/leave on technique works well, no need to remove the excess product.
- ARMOR can be poured into a small atomizing spray bottle for easier application, simply spray and leave on suspension parts. Note - this will use more product.
- For maintaining your finish we recommend hand washing your vehicle using a Wash Shampoo.
- Use REPEL sealant ever 1-2 washes for even better protection, clean-ability, and longevity of ARMOR
- You will find that your vehicle is significantly easier to clean and while ARMOR has significantly better resistance to caustic wash chemicals these chemicals will shorten the lifespan of any coating and are not recommended as part of your care routine
- An unopened bottle of ARMOR has a 12 month shelf life from the time of purchase
- Store opened bottles in a dry and cool storage area that's out of direct sunlight
- We recommend using opened bottles within three months of opening