We love our soft tops, but it doesn't take long before sun, wind, dirt, and age take a toll on them.
Thanks to SOFTTOPP™, you can make and get and keep your top looking its best.
Although designed specifically for Jeep tops, SOFTTOPP will work perfectly for Toyotas, UTVs, and other 4x4's that have vinyl tops and surfaces.
- Strongest Professional Strength Vinyl Protectant Available
- Formulated to Protect Exterior & Interior Vinyl
- Extreme Protection with UV Blockers from CIBA Tinuvin
- Great for Vinyl Soft Tops, Seats, Door Panels, Plastic Surfaces & MORE!
- Will NOT Harm Paint, Metal, Plastic or Rubber Surfaces
- Tested and Endorsed by HAARTZ - Original Manufacturer of Jeep Top Material Since 1970
SOFTTOPP Vinyl Top Protectant
is the strongest professional strength vinyl protectant on the market today. It has been exclusively formulated for exterior and interior vinyl surfaces without streaking.
SOFTTOPP Top Vinyl Protectant contains no silicone, oils or petroleum distillates and will not harm your paint, metal, exterior trim, plastic or rubber surfaces.
Our patented formula repels dust, grease, dirt and the growth of some types of mildew which with regular use keeps your vinyl like new for years to come.
Long lasting washable formula, SOFTTOPP Vinyl Protectant offers complete protection against UV fading, cracking and hardening of all vinyl products.
RAGGTOPP Convertible Top Vinyl Protectant is the only Jeep vinyl protectant that contains ultraviolet (UV) blocking absorbers from CIBA Tinuvin© offering maximum protection from harsh environmental elements.
Can be used to safely restore a like new appearance and protect all vinyl surfaces including soft tops, interior panels, seats, dashboards, tire covers, and more.
Easy application, simply spray on then wipe dry.
- Clean as directed with SOFTTOPP™ Fabric & Vinyl Top Cleaner then allow to dry thoroughly .
- Spray SOFTTOPP Vinyl Top Protectant onto vinyl surface, or spray onto microfiber applicator pad and wipe onto your Jeep's vinyl surface.
- Wipe dry with clean, dry microfiber towel or other type of lint free towel.
- Apply every 3-5 weeks for maximum UV protection.
Tested and Endorsed by HAARTZ, The Original Manufacturer of Jeep® Tops Since 1970.
MADE IN THE USA!