Using a foam cannon to wash your rig and toys is an awesome way to easily soap the entire surface to make washing even easier!
Adds more soap to the surface than traditional methods for added lubricity and protection for your paint.
A great addition to our wash bucket systems and Grit Guard inserts, this foam cannon makes it possible to cover your entire rig in sudsy foam right from your pressure washer!
Simply add water into the reservoir, add our Rugged Restore Wash Shampoo, turn on the pressure washer, and go, you'll be on your way to your very own foam party! You'll be able to apply soap easily in every area that you need to reach.
Combine with our Grit Guard Wash Systems for the ultimate wash setup.
- 40oz (1L) Capacity with 3.4oz (100ml) markings
- High quality plastic, aluminum and brass fittings
- Adjustable foam/pressure level on the foam cannon/reservoir
- Includes 1/4" pressure washer fitting for quick mounting
- Marked for Soap and Water amounts for easy mixing
- Max Water Pressure 4350 PSI
- Max Water Temp 140*F
- Works great with our Rugged Restore Wash Shampoo
- Assemble foam cannon as above
Fill the bottle with hot/warm water before adding soap. This helps your solution mix together.
Adjust the spray nozzle first to find the stream of water that works for you. You can adjust it so that it sprays in a decent fan pattern.
Adjust the knob on the top to control how much water is mixed in.
The minus (-) sign indicates less water (so more foam is produced), and the (+) indicates morewater (so less foam is produced).
DO NOT max out the knob onto the (-) side otherwise you wont get much foam.
You can turn it all the way to the (-) then dial it back a little, this produced a ton of foam.