PREMIUM SOFT TOP CLEANING BRUSH
Brand: Rugged Restore
Product Code: rr_raggtopp_cleaning_brush
Your fabric or vinyl soft top material can be expensive and hard to clean. You may be tempted to grab just any old brush from the cabinet or garage and use it on your top, but this may not only be ineffective, but could also damage the top, costing you $100s.
With the RaggTopp Premium Soft Top/Convertible Top Cleaning Brush, you know you're getting the best brush on the market, made specifically for your top, and even endorsed by HAARTZ, the world's leading manufacturer of top materials
- Premium Convertible Top Cleaning Brush
- Fibrillated Nylex, Soft, Yet Strong to Gently Loosen the Dirt
- Clean Cloth & Vinyl Convertible Tops
- Use with RAGGTOPP Convertible Top Fabric & Vinyl Cleaner
- Safe for Both Cloth & Vinyl Convertible Tops
- Developed & Endorsed by The Haartz Corporation - World's Leading Manufacturer of of Convertible Top Materials
RAGGTOPP™ HAARTZ® Premium Soft Top Cleaning Brush is the first brush developed and endorsed by The Haartz Corporation in the company's 109-year history.
The brush's bristles are made from fibrillated Nylex, which is soft, yet strong, to gently loosen the dirt and debris from the convertible top. The bristles clean gently and do not damage acrylic cloth or vinyl convertible tops materials. Haartz Corporation manufactures convertible topping products to the exact specifications of the world’s leading automakers.
Extending that precision to the development of a brush that effectively cleans the convertible tops while minimizing damage to the fabric was a natural next step. Through a partnership with Wolfsteins and Haartz on RAGGTOPP™ cleaning products, both organizations came together to develop a tool to help convertible owners protect their investment and the RAGGTOPP Convertible Top Cleaning Brush was strategically developed.
- Rinse convertible top thoroughly to remove loose particles and debris.
- Apply SOFTTOPP Fabric & Vinyl Cleaner evenly on wet surface and scrub lightly with a RAGGTOPP™ Soft Top Cleaning Brush. Let difficult stains stand for 10 to 20 minutes before lightly scrubbing to loosen soil and stains.
- Rinse the RAGGTOPP Premium Soft Top Cleaning Brush with water and allow to air dry
Cleaning may be more difficult in cold climates below 54° F.
Follow up after cleaning with SOFFTOPP Fabric Protectant or SOFFTOPP Vinyl Protectant, depending on your convertible top material.
Tested and Endorsed by HAARTZ, The Original Manufacturer of Jeep® Tops Since 1970.
MADE IN THE USA!