We love our soft tops, but it doesn't take long before sun, wind, dirt, and age take a toll on them.
Thanks to SOFTTOPP™, you can make and get and keep your top looking its best.
Although designed specifically for Jeep tops, SOFTTOPP will work perfectly for Toyotas, UTVs, and other 4x4's that have fabric tops and surfaces.
- Extends the Life of Fabric Soft Tops and Upholstery Material as well as Stitching
- Professional Strength Protectant Restores & Maintains Soft Top's Appearance
- Washable Long Lasting UV Protection Defends Against Harsh Environment
- Restores Loss of Water and Stain Repellency
- Patented OEM Formula Protects Fabric Soft Tops and Materials
- Only Product Endorsed by HAARTZ, The Original Manufacturer of Top Material Since 1970
- Also works for other automotive and household surfaces, like hot tub covers, outdoor furniture, upholstery, and more
SOFTTOPP™ Fabric Top Protectant patented OEM formula protects your fabric soft top and stitching by blocking harmful environmental elements.
The SOFTTOPP Fabric Top Protectant is a professional strength fluoropolymer formulation which bonds to the top coat of the fabric so it renews stain and water repellency to extend the life of your fabric soft top, upholstery and other fabric accessories such as tire covers and freedom panel cover.
SOFTTOPP Fabric Top Protectant contains ultraviolet (UV) blocking absorbers from CIBA Tinuvin© offers maximum protection from the harsh environmental elements.
VOC compliant, ozone friendly and contains zero silicone, freon or chlorofluorocarbons.
- Clean as directed with SOFTTOPP™ Fabric & Vinyl Top Cleaner and allow to dry thoroughly.
- Shake well and often as product must always be well mixed.
- Spray lightly using gentle sweeping motions 18 to 24 inches from fabric soft top, upholstery or accessories.
- Allow top to dry 10 to 15 minutes between coats. The sun will speed up the drying allowing you to apply additional applications.
- Once dry to the touch apply additional coat. (Two or three coats are recommended on first application.)
- Allow 24 hours for the micro-bonding process to set for full protection.
- IMMEDIATELY wipe over spray from glass automotive/truck finish with a microfiber towel.
- Reapply several times per year as needed for maximum UV protection as well as stain and water repellency.
Tested and Endorsed by HAARTZ, The Original Manufacturer of Jeep® Tops Since 1970.
MADE IN THE USA!
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING - Due to the aerosol can, this cannot be shipped internationally.